About Livity Rising
Livity Rising is a Healing Arts,
Community Service Organization.
Livity Rising is a healing arts, community service organization committed to making Holistic Medicine and Wellness accessible, equitable, and inclusive. We are a diverse group of volunteers, including holistic healthcare practitioners, community organizers, and musicians who share a sincere calling to nurture the health of our communities and our environment. We aim to meet the intensity of these times by supoprting individuals and communities to transform truama and hardship into resillience and thriving.
Since our inception in 2013, we have been a grassroots, all volunteer organization. We have offered 65 free community pop-up clinics all over the Central Coast and beyond. We dedicate our knowledge and skills as a gift to our beloved community through a vartiety of no-cost holistic services.
Livity Rising supports community and social justice resource agencies and projects in their healing process of restoration, recovery, and resilience. Some of the organizations we have allied and co-operated with are: The Center for Farmworker Families, CZU Long Term Fire Recovery, The Permaculture Action Network, Walnut Avenue Family and Women’s Center, Second Harvest Food Distribution, Homeless Garden Project, Tannery Arts Center, the Resource Center for Nonviolence, the Santa Cruz Arts Council, The Healing Clinic Collective, The Live Oak Family Resource Center, Holistic Veterans, Food Not Bombs, Santa Cruz AIDS Project, Operation Love Our Vets, Homeless Project Connect, CalWORKS, and Inner Light Ministries.
In response to the global pandemic and environmental disaters, we have expanded our services to include:
Covid-safe, in-person individual sessions, Community Healing Clinics and land remediation events
Virtual no-cost Community Wellness Workshops, weekly classes, self-care tutorial videos & documents, and individual tele-wellness sessions
We invite you to enjoy our plethora of free Holistic Wellness Resources and Services.
As an ally to our beloved community,
we offer access to a myriad of resources and services:
• Therapeutic Massage: CranioSacral Therapy, Shiatsu, Thai Bodywork, etc.
• Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Cupping, Gua Sha, Tuina
• Energetic and Resonance Therapies: Sound Healing, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Live Music
• Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, Osteopathy, Physical Therapy
• Movement Therapy: Qi Gong, Yoga, Functional Movement, Pilates, Dance Therapy
• Trauma Clearing, TRE (Trauma Relief Exercises), Grief Somatics
• Herbal Medicine and Nutrition
Livity Rising Offers
- Virtual consultations, tutorials, community wellness workshops and classes
- Free Community Healing Pop-up Clinics
- Wellness Session Services for retreats, businesses, events, and individuals from our many skilled practitioners, offering a comprehensive variety of modalities
- Backstage Wellness Services for Artists and Production Crew
- Local Activism Opportunities for community members and artists on tour
Our LiViTY hemp-based Eco clothing & accessories are not for sale. All inventory is being directed & donated to grassroots organizations such as Center for Farmworker Families, Campesinx Womb Care, Permaculture Action Network, Project Homeless Connect, Operation Love Our Vets, Holistic Veterans, Pajaro Valley Family Shelter, Herbalists Without Boarders, Walnut Ave Women’s Center, The Healing Clinic Collective, Adaptive Yoga Project, KKUP, Homeless Garden Project, Hemp History Week, and many others. If your organization is in need of a donation, contact us!