About Livity Rising
Livity Rising is a Healing Arts,
Community Service Organization.
Livity Rising is a healing arts, community service organization committed to making Holistic Medicine and Wellness accessible, equitable, and inclusive. We are a diverse and growing group of over 50 volunteer-practitioners from various holistic modalities, community organizers, and musicians. We have offered 60 free community pop-up clinics all over the Central Coast and beyond.
Since our inception in 2013, we have been a grassroots, all volunteer organization, dedicating our knowledge and skills as a gift to our beloved community through free holistic services. Our intention is to support community and social justice resource agencies and projects in their healing process of restoration, recovery, and resilience.
Some of the organizations we have allied and co-operated with are: The Permaculture Action Network, Walnut Avenue Family and Women’s Center, Second Harvest Food Distribution, Homeless Garden Project, Tannery Arts Center, the Resource Center for Nonviolence, the Santa Cruz Arts Council, The Healing Clinic Collective, The Live Oak Family Resource Center, Holistic Veterans, Food Not Bombs, Santa Cruz AIDS Project, Operation Love Our Vets, Homeless Project Connect, CalWORKS, Campesinx Womb Care, and Inner Light Ministries.
What We Do: The intensity of the times, within a context of health, environmental, and societal pandemics, deepens our commitment to supporting the process of transforming trauma and hardship into resilience and thriving. We have a sincere calling to nourish and nurture the life of our land, communities and its individuals, build a sense of unity and healing in communities, and offer free wellness support services to accomplish this shared vision.
Our Services Include:
Covid-safe, in-person: 1-on-1 sessions, Community Clinics and land remediation events
Virtual Offerings: no-cost Community Classes, Workshops, Self-Care Tutorial videos, and 1-on-1 virtual sessions
We invite you to enjoy our plethora of free Holistic Wellness Resources and Services.
As an ally to our beloved community, through community invitation, collaboration and assessment, we offer a myriad of services and modalities. We provide community access to resources and services in:
• Therapeutic Massage: CranioSacral Therapy, Shiatsu, Thai Bodywork, etc.
• Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Cupping, Gua Sha, Tuina
• Energetic and Resonance Therapies: Sound Healing, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Live Music
• Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, Osteopathy, Physical Therapy
• Movement Therapy: Qi Gong, Yoga, Functional Movement, Pilates, Dance Therapy
• Trauma Clearing, TRE (Trauma Relief Exercises), Grief Somatics
• Herbal Medicine and Nutrition
Livity Rising Offers
- Virtual consultations, tutorials, community wellness workshops and classes
- Free Community Healing Pop-up Clinics (pending on covid regulations)
- Wellness Session Services for retreats, businesses, events, and individuals from our many skilled practitioners, offering a comprehensive variety of modalities
- Backstage Wellness Services for Artists and Production Crew
- Local Activism Opportunities for community members and artists on tour
Holistic Wellness Services
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Physical Training & Fitness
Health & Wellness Coaching
Our LiViTY hemp-based Eco clothing & accessories are not for sale. All inventory is being directed & donated to grassroots organizations such as Campesinx Womb Care, Permaculture Action Network, Project Homeless Connect, Operation Love Our Vets, Holistic Veterans, Pajaro Valley Family Shelter, Herbalists Without Boarders, Walnut Ave Women’s Center, The Healing Clinic Collective, Adaptive Yoga Project, KKUP, Homeless Garden Project, Hemp History Week, and many others. If your organization is in need of a donation, contact us!