About Livity Rising
Livity Rising is a healing arts, community service organization committed to making Holistic Medicine and Wellness accessible, equitable, and inclusive. We are a diverse group of community activists; including holistic healthcare practitioners, community organizers, and musicians who share a sincere calling to nurture the health of our communities and our environment. We aim to meet the intensity of the times by supporting individuals and communities to transform trauma and hardship into resilience and recovery.
Livity Rising Offers
- Free Community Healing Pop-up Clinics
- Backstage Wellness Services for Artists and Production Crew
- Self-Care & Workplace Wellness Workshops (virtual and/or in-person)
- Consultations, tutorials, Community Wellness Workshops and Classes (virtual and/or in-person)
- Wellness Session Services for retreats, businesses, events, and individuals from our many skilled practitioners, offering a comprehensive variety of modalities
- Local Activism Opportunities for community members and artists on tour
We invite you to enjoy our plethora of free Holistic Wellness Resources and Services.
As an ally to our beloved community,
we offer access to a myriad of resources and services:
• Therapeutic Massage: CranioSacral Therapy, Shiatsu, Thai Bodywork, etc.
• Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Cupping, Gua Sha, Tuina
• Energetic and Resonance Therapies: Sound Healing, Reiki, Energy Medicine, Live Music
• Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, Osteopathy, Physical Therapy
• Movement Therapy: Qi Gong, Yoga, Functional Movement, Pilates, Dance Therapy
• Trauma Clearing, TRE (Trauma Relief Exercises), Grief Somatics
• Herbal Medicine and Nutrition
Our LiViTY hemp-based Eco clothing & accessories are not for sale. All inventory is being directed & donated to grassroots organizations such as Center for Farmworker Families, Campesinx Womb Care, Permaculture Action Network, Project Homeless Connect, Operation Love Our Vets, Holistic Veterans, Pajaro Valley Family Shelter, Herbalists Without Boarders, Walnut Ave Women’s Center, The Healing Clinic Collective, Adaptive Yoga Project, KKUP, Homeless Garden Project, Hemp History Week, and many others. If your organization is in need of a donation, contact us!